Bethany Hamilton, Business and Economy, Clothing, Designer clothing, Dolce & Gabbana, EBay, englewood florida, Facebook, Fashion accessory, Fashion design, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Jesus, Mission Fish on Ebay, Niche, Non-profit organization, Online marketplace, Shopping, United States Marine Corps, Used and Secondhand, Women, Yahoo!, Youtube
Runwayjunkie.com is a super site for helping people make income while helping charities in this cash strapped economy gain well needed funds. Hey fashionistas , check it out! The following information comes from their site.
Sell Your Designer Clothing and Accessories
Every time you sell your designer items on Runway Junkie, a portion of the proceeds is donated to non-profit organizations dedicated to women.
List your authentic designer apparel, handbags and accessories below!
You’ll feel great about cleaning out your closet because you can simultaneously contribute to a good cause, earn extra income and trade high fashion.
Access a high number of quality buyers ready to buy your authentic designer merchandise.
- Runwayjunkie.com An Update -How You Can Make Money Selling Designer Clothes And Helping Great Causes (takingonacause.com)
- Runway Junkie A Website To Purchase and Sell Designer Clothing To Help Good Causes (takingonacause.com)
- How do you design clothes on fashion fantasy game (wiki.answers.com)
- The Clothes You Wear (dihamadihah.wordpress.com)
- Take Off Your Clothes For A Good Cause. June 12th, 2011 (fashionsignmag.com)
- Proof dress will impress: Designer clothes can help you bag a better job (dailymail.co.uk)
- SNEAK PREVIEW VIDEO: Sharon Young & Ladies Designer Brand Spring Warehouse Sale ~ May 5-7! (frugalinfortworth.wordpress.com)
- The Most Expensive Kids Clothing (beso.com)
- Designer Interview: Crystal for Elly Clay Handbags (beso.com)