Dear Readers, do you watch stories on the news and wish there was something you could do? Often when I see a senseless killing or in this case senseless killings, I want to know what happened to this shooter of and killer of four people who basically were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Does someone get up one day and say I feel like taking away the future of four people and changing the families and friends of the victims forever. The families of the Long Island victims now have to deal with this for the rest of their lives on Earth, and it is not fair. One day when coming home from middle school and upset about that day in school, I told my poppa that whatever was going on that day was not fair. I do not for the life of me remember what I thought was so unfair, so many years ago. My poppa told me go get the dictionary. My poppa then told me to look up the definition of the word “fair” in the dictionary. Poppa said take a good hard look and remember this Patsy, that is the only consistent place in this world you will be able to see fair all the time. Poppa, was so right! Fair is such an inconsistent commodity in this world. A man has been arrested in this killing spree of four people in the Long Island pharmacy. If you have any information that could help the Long Island Police, please get in touch with them.
- Four Shot Dead at Long Island Pharmacy (foxnews.com)
- Reward Grows In Long Island Serial Killer Mystery (huffingtonpost.com)
- Family, Friends To Hold Wake For Medford Pharmacy Shooting Victims (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Wanted Information on Long Island Pharmacy Killer In New Categorie-Wanted Wednesday (takingonacause.com)
- Police raise reward in Long Island serial killer case – CNN (news.google.com)