Acquittal, Afghanistan, Bin bag, Caylee Anthony homicide, DNA, englewood florida, Facebook, Florida, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Jesus, Jury, Jury selection, Murder, Normality (behavior), O. J. Simpson, Reasonable doubt, United States
The system is not broken, it just needs to really be explained to our jurists who serve. The legal system is not wrong. The jury pool is being filled with people who do not understand what “reasonable doubt ” is. Caylee Anthony is gone. Caylee Anthony is dead. Last seen with mother by grandfather,Caylee Anthony found decomposed in garbage bag in swamp. What is there to figure out? Would any normal person not call the police when their child is drowned in a pool. Wouldn’t a normal person do anything to save their child? Please People!!!
- Caylee Anthony Is Still Dead (blueguardian.wordpress.com)
- Where is The Justice for Caylee Anthony? (socyberty.com)
- No Justice For Caylee (theashhole.wordpress.com)
- Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died (cbsnews.com)
- Jury on Case For Death of Caylee Anthony Dose Not Understand The Difference Between REASONABLE DOUBT AND ANY DOUBT, Featured on Wanted Wednesday. (takingonacause.com)