Please wear red today in honor of support of bringing attention to heart disease the number one killer of women.
- Fighting heart disease in women (medicalxpress.com)
- Reverse Heart Disease – Heart Fit Clinic Announce Heart Month Special (prweb.com)
- Mimi’s Cafe is the First Restaurant to Nationally Support the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women Movement (multivu.com)
- American Heart Month Events in Chicago (apartmentguide.com)
- Wear red to raise awareness about heart disease, No. 1 killer of women (tcpalm.com)
- The CareGiver Partnership Recognizes American Heart Month With Tips for Managing Incontinence Related to Heart Disease (prweb.com)
- Wear Red events to raise awareness of women’s risk for heart disease (newsok.com)