Daily freebies from restaurants and goodies from several retail and entertainment places make reading this blog more than worthwhile. There are also times where good causes are supported by various business locations and you can take advantage of information this site often shows you to how help others!
Speaker & Spokesperson for Hire
By Leah Ingram
Speaker & Spokesperson Leah Ingram
Leah Ingram is a freelance writer, lifestyle and frugal-living expert, and experienced speaker and spokesperson, based in the Philadelphia area. She founded the Suddenly Frugal blog in 2007.
Leah is the author of Suddenly Frugal: How to Live Happier and Healthier for Less, which compiles Leah’s unique money-saving advice, including how a family can save $25,000 a year. Her second title in the Suddenly Frugal series is Toss, Keep, Sell!: The Suddenly Frugal Guide to Cleaning Out the Clutter and Cashing In.
Leah has brought the Suddenly Frugal message to life via media interviews and paid speaking appearances at colleges, libraries, business associations and other organizations. Here is some of the feedback from those talks
- Suddenly Frugal’s Freebie Friday (May 4-10, 2012) (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Suddenly Frugal Survey Still Open (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- EverFrugal.com Endorses WordPress for Profitable Blogging (prweb.com)
- Who is the Suddenly Frugal Reader? A New Survey (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Welcome to Naturally Frugal Homemaker (naturallyfrugalhomemaker.com)