I love my new shirt. For me the above shirt says it all. My strong belief in God and his son “Jesus” has made it possible for me to live through some challenges in my life that friends and family have told me they would have not been able to do themselves. A lot of things that have been challenging in my life have been because of bad choices. God took those choices and turned them to good. There are so many horrible things happening these days that people wonder about “where is God” in all of this. My God gives all of us free will, and he is not causing all this mess. I believe “God” is taking a lot of the bad and bringing some good out of it”. It may take a while to see the good in all the bad but I believe we will.
- Seeing through the Mud (angiewebb.wordpress.com)
- Why believe that Jesus rose from the dead? (bennasmith.wordpress.com)
- Day 10, Hebrews 11:1 (getlouised.wordpress.com)
- Friday (April 26): “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- My doubting side (ponderingmoments.org)
- Does science make belief in God obsolete? (qdvf.wordpress.com)