YYou were born to an older mother and passed around to different relatives to be raised and yet momma somehow you learned to be a great “momma” maybe it was something deep inside you so loving that it was always there. I remember your favorite sayings like “I love you a bushel and a peck and hug around the neck”. I remember”don’t say anything if you can’t say anything nice”. Maybe it was your strong belief in God and Jesus that got you through the tough times. You were in a bad accident and never learned how to drive because of it. You lived through some tough times that would have ruined other people but you came out stronger. I remember you said you would have me and Packy my twin all over again knowing the challenges we would both face. “Momma” I love you a bushel and a peck and forever a hug around the neck. You love to garden among your many talents I do that every mothers day in honor of you!
- Happy Mothers Day! (thesisterslice.com)
- Momma’s Day (johannaerikadar.wordpress.com)
- Be my strength (momstomotorcycles.wordpress.com)
- Our Daily Bread – Momma’s Rules May 3, 2013 (arielgonzalaz91.wordpress.com)
- My Momma Fills Me Up Like a Trumpet Blast (daleyjord.wordpress.com)